If you play battle royale games like PUBG and BGMI, then you are already familiar with the Battle GFX Tool Pro. A tool that allows you to customize the graphic setting as per your needs. With the help of this tool, you can play games with higher graphics and increase your chances of winning. That’s why it is always preferred to play games in the best graphic setting.
Games like PUBG, BGMI, and Call of Duty provide an option to change the graphics as per device hardware, but sometimes the settings are locked and can’t be changed. It may be done to optimize the gameplay and protect the device from overheating.
However, if you want to unlock these settings, you can use a third-party app called Battle GFX Tool Pro. With the help of this tool, you can customize the graphics of the game, change frame rates, and do a lot more. It works with all the versions of the game, including Global, Korean, China, and more.
The app features tons of options to change graphics from low to Ultra HD, improve FPS rates, enable and disable anti-aliasing, and many more. Not only these, but you can also change the sound and vibration profiles as per your needs. In this article, I am going to show you how to download Battle GFX Tool Pro for PUBG and BGMI for smoother gameplay.
What is GFX Tool Pro?
GFX Tool Pro APK is a third-party app that allows you to customize the graphics settings of Android games. It can be used to improve the performance of games on low-end devices or to unlock higher graphics settings on high-end devices.
With the help of this, one can easily unlock the higher resolution, improve graphic quality, change FPS settings, and turn anti-aliasing and shadow settings on or off. The tools work efficiently on low-end devices to improve the gameplay. It also has an inbuilt setting for popular battle royale games like PUBG and BGMI. Along with this, you can also use the battle gfx tool for other games.
Note: If your device does not have the necessary hardware, then GFX Tool Pro APK will not be able to run the games as you thought. Your device must meet the hardware requirements.
Features of Battle GFX Tool Pro
GFX Tool Pro offers a variety of features that can be used to improve the performance and graphics of games on Android devices. Here are some of the popular ones:
- Resolution control: This feature allows you to choose higher resolutions, including HD, HDR, and Ultra HDR. With the help of this, you can get sharper and more detailed graphics.
- Graphics quality control: With the help of this, you can switch between graphics quality settings, including Smooth, Balanced, and HD. This will make the game look more realistic and immersive.
- FPS control: Now you can unlock higher FPS settings like 90 and 120 FPS for smoother gameplay. FPS stands for frames per second, and it is a measure of how many times per second the game updates the screen. Higher FPS settings will result in smoother and more fluid gameplay.
- Anti-aliasing: This feature reduces jagged edges in games. Anti-aliasing works by sampling the color of pixels on the edge of an object and blending them to create a smooth transition. Enabling anti-aliasing will result in smoother and more visually appealing graphics.
- Shadow control: This feature allows you to adjust the quality and intensity of shadows in games. Shadows can add realism and depth to graphics, but they can also be demanding on your device’s processing power. Adjusting the shadow quality and intensity can improve performance on lower-end devices.
Download GFX Tool Pro for PUBG and BGMI V30.5.0
Now you know what is gfx tool pro is and how it can enhance your gameplay, let’s move forward to download the gfx tool pro for Android devices. When it comes to downloading Battle gfx tool pro, people got confused, as a lot of apps with similar names are available on the Play Store. But finding the right one makes it hard for you. Don’t worry. You can download the battle gfx tool pro apk from the below button, which I had tried to change the graphic setting of BGMI.
|Package Name||GFX Tool Pro|
|Require Android||Android 9.0+|
How to use GFX Tool Pro
To use GFX Tool Pro, download and install the app from the above button and launch it. Then, select the game you want to customize the graphics settings for. The app will automatically detect the game and display the current graphics settings. You can then adjust the settings to your liking.
Once you have adjusted the settings to your liking, click the “Accept” button, and GFX Tool Pro will apply the settings to the game. You can then launch the game and enjoy the improved graphics and performance.
GFX Tool Pro is one of the best Android apps when it comes to changing the graphics of a game. You can download the app from above and install it like a standard app. The app allows you to customize almost all the graphic settings, including resolutions like High, HD, and Ultra HD, Unlock Higher FPS up to 90 frames per second and much more. The app also features some other nifty features like battery saver and performance boost. You can apply all these settings with inbuilt templates, which means there is no need to try each setting.
All you need is an Android device capable of running these high-end games. You also don’t have to root your Android phone. The games work flawlessly without any changes to the OS. So download and install the app from above to grab chicken dinner every time.