The unauthorized use and/or duplication of any material on this site without express and written permission from this site’s owner is strictly prohibited. We restrict the posting of any copyrighted content. If you think, that you are the copyright owner of any content on this site you can email your copyright certificate with a proper link to the original work at [email protected]
Our website follows the safe harbor provisions of 17 U.S.C. §512, otherwise known as the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”).
Filing a copyright infringement
To file a copyright infringement notification with us, you will need to send a written communication that includes substantially the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that the Complainant claims have been infringed.
- Identification of the infringing material or activity that the Complainant is located on the Site, with enough detail that we may find it on the Site (e.g., URL of content).
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and mail address.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
To expedite our ability to process your request, such written notice should be submitted through the Contact form here: Contact us
Most of the sourced material posted to techorhow is posted according to the “fair use” doctrine of copyright law for non-commercial News reporting, education, and discussion purposes. We comply with all takedown requests.
Comments are welcomed and encouraged but will be removed if they:
- Are deemed to be spam, containing irrelevant links, or if not relevant to the post.
- Are you rude, irrelevant, or do not contribute to the discussion.
You retain the copyright to the comments you post, but we reserve the right to delete them. We reserve the right to modify our copyright policies at any time. We do so by posting and drawing attention to the updated policies on the Site. Your decision to continue to visit and make use of the Site after such changes have been made constitutes your formal acceptance of the new copyright policy.
Any work on techorhow is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.