Xiaomi Mi 10 is one of the best midrange phones after the Redmi Note 9 Pro 5G. Although both the phones have the same configuration and hardware but Xiaomi Mi 10 beats by 108 MP Samsung HM2 sensor. The camera is best for taking regular good shots and can be improved by installing a Google Camera for the Xiaomi Mi 10i.
Google Camera also known as GCam is Google’s official camera application for Pixel devices. This application does not work on non-pixel phones but now some developers are successfully able to port its mod version to non-pixel phones.
By installing GCam on Xiaomi Mi 10i you can enjoy the pixel camera experience on your phone. Gcam is one of the best camera apps with a lot of features like Astrophotography, Night Mode, Portrait mode, Google Lens, and other common features.
So in this post, I am going to show you how to download and install Google camera on Xiaomi Mi 10. Here I am going to list two different versions of Google Camera for Xiaomi Mi 10i.
Download Google Camera for Xiaomi Mi 10i (Gcam 8.1)
If you want to capture some really impressive images with your Xiaomi mi 10i then grab the Gcam port from the below links. Currently, Gcam 8.1 by Arnova8G2 is the latest version of Gcam for Xiaomi Mi 10i. And all the Gcam ports listed below are working absolutely without any bugs.
- GCam 8.1 (by Arnova8G2)
- GCam V7.3 by Urnyx05
- Google Camera 8.0
- Google Camera 7.3.018
- Google Camera 7.3.021
Google Camera 8.1 Features (Gcam 8.1 APK Features)
Gcam 8.1 APK is loaded with tons of features as you heard of in pixel devices. But here are some new features like astrophotography, night sight, google lens, etc. Have a look below for the full features list.
- HDR+ option with Enhanced mode
- Astrophotography Mode
- Night Sight to capture amazing images at night
- Google Lens (search anything with just a shot)
- Framing Hints Option For Better Photos
- Social Share Feature which Helps to Share Photos Instantly with Up to 3 Social Media Apps
- 4K Video Recording
- Video Stabilisation and optical stabilization
- New Video Stabilisation Options Like Cinematic Pan, Standard Mode, Active Pan Mode & More
- Many Others Like Photo Sphere, Panorama, and Time Lapse are Working Fine
- Lens Blur, Slow Motion, Playground, RAW support, and More
How to Install Google Camera on Xiaomi Mi 10
Installing the Google Camera on the Xiaomi Mi 10i is very simple. It is just like installing any other third-party apk file. If you dont know how to install third-party apps on your phone, don’t worry just follow the below steps carefully.
Step 1. First of all download the latest version of Gcam from the above link.
Step 2. Enable Install from unknown sources from the setting. To do this go to Settings> Security > Install Unknown Apps and click on Allow.
Step 3. Go back to the downloaded file and click on it.
Step 4. Now follow the onscreen guide to successfully install GCam on the Xiaomi Mi 10i. Within a few seconds, you will see a successfully installed notification.
Congrats, you have successfully installed Google Camera on the Xiaomi Mi 10i. Now you are ready to capture some awesome images right from your phone.
How to enable Astro Photography Mode on Mi 10i 5G Google Camera?
If you are an astrophotographer and love to capture Astro images then you would really love the Gcam astrophotography feature. By default, this function is not enabled but you can enable this in a few seconds.
To do so go to Gcam Settings and scroll down to the Advanced setting. From here click on Enable Astrophotography Mode under Astrophotography Setting.
Now your Mi 10 is ready to capture images in Astrophotography mode.
Best Recommended Setting For Xiaomi Mi 10i Gcam APK
To use Gcam perfectly on the device and capture some beautiful shots you first need to set up Gcam on mi 10i. Only after that, you can grab an eye capturing the stunning images. If you dont know which settings will be right for you and confuse between a lot of options provided by Gcam then just use the best-recommended setting for Gcam 8.1 in Xiaomi mi 10i.
Note: These settings work perfectly with MGC_7.3.020_Parrot043-v2.apk
- First, you need to download this config file on your Mi 10i.
- Once done head over to the file manager and create a new folder called, GCam.
- Open the GCam folder and create one more folder with configs7 name.
- Now paste the config file inside the configs7 folder.
- Once done, Open the Google Camera app and double-tap on the black blank area placed next to the shutter button.
- Tap on the settings shown, available in the popup & press the restore button.
- Go back to the app drawer and then open the app again and start clicking pictures.
Google Camera is one of the best camera applications to capture some really awesome images. If you dont have a pixel device then you must use the Gcam Mod version. It will bring all features and quality optimization from a pixel device to your smartphone.
And if you are a nature lover you can create some awesome pics right from your Mi 10i camera with Gcam 8.1 apk. So just download the Google camera for mi 10i and start exploring your photography skills and share with your friends. If you need any additional help with the installation of the Google camera drop a message in the below comment box.