NDS4iOS is one of the Best Nintendo DS emulators that allows you to play DS ROMs on an iphone and iPad running on ios 5.1 and above. The best part of the emulator is that you don’t need to jailbreak your device. One can install the emulator on an iOS device using App Store alternatives or sideload using Cydia impactor.
If you don’t know how to install it and feels a little bit messy then don’t worry. In this article, I am going to show you how to download and install nds4ios on iPad and other iOS devices. All you need is to follow the step-by-step guide and within a few minutes, the app will be installed.
But before moving ahead, let’s check out some of the features of the emulator. I know you might already know them, but if you are new have a look at them. There are tons of features that are added recently which make this one of the Best DS emulators.
NDS4iOS Emulator Features
- The emulator is free to download.
- No Jailbreak required: This means you don’t need to jailbreak your iphone and iPad to download the nds4ios emulator.
- Compatible with devices running on iOS 5.1 and above.
- Supports GB, GBC, and GBA ROMs.
- New app icon logo and provide regular updates.
- Provide support for DS, N64, NES & SNES.
- Autosave feature.
- Support Dropbox and Google Drive for saving files.
- Option to customize the sound, game controls, control, settings, vibration mode, and more.
- Support cheats and offer built-in browsers.
- New user-friendly interface and choice of skins.
- Airplay and 3D touch support.
- Hold button and hardware keyboard support.
Download NDS4iOS IPA File
Since the app is not available on the App Store, the only way to download NDS4iOS without jailbreak is to use an App Store alternative. Or you can download the NDS4iOS iPA file and sideload it using Cydia Impactor. Here is the latest version of the IPA file.
How to Install NDS4iOS on iPad and iOS
Below are the 4 best methods to install NDS4iOS on iPad and iOS devices. Follow the one which you like. But in my recommendation, use the Altserver to download the app.
1. Download NDS4iOS Nintendo Emulator Using iEmulators
Step 1: Launch the Safari browser on your device and go to iemulators.com.
Step 2: Click on the Apps tab and scroll down to the bottom of the screen and click on nds4ios. If it is marked as revoked then try the other method in the list. And if it’s not, you’re good to go.
Step 3: Now click on the Install button and follow the on-screen instructions. Once the installation is completed, go to the Settings app and trust the developer.
Step 4: Go back to the emulator and load the ROMs to start playing the game.
2. Download NDS4iOS Using TutuApp
Step 1: Open Safari browser and go to TutuApp’s Home Page
Step 2: Once the website loads, click on the Install button and wait for the installation to complete.
Step 3: Upon successful installation, you should see the TutuApp icon on the home screen.
Step 4: Open TutuApp and go to Settings > General > Device Management. Then under the Enterprise App section, find and trust the certificate of the TutuApp app.
Step 5: Go back to TutuApp and search for nds4ios using the search field. Click on the download button and confirm by tapping on Install when prompted.
No again go to Settings app > General > Profile, look for the profile associated with NDS4iOS, and choose Trust. That’s it, the emulator has been installed and is ready to open.
3. Install NDS4iOS with AltStore
- First of all, download the NDS4iOS IPA file on your iOS device from above.
- Then Install the AltStore app on your device and go to the My Apps tab.
- On the left corner click on the ‘+‘ icon.
- Here you will see all the IPA files available on your device. Select the recent download NDS4iOS IPA file.
- If this is your first time using the AltStore, you will be prompted to enter your Apple ID and password to start the installation process.
- Once the AltStore begins installing the app, the process will take a few minutes to complete.
- After the app is installed, it will show up in the My Apps tab inside the AltStore and also on your iPhone home screen.
4. Sideload NDs4iOS IPA file using Cydia Impactor
- Download and Install Cydia Impactor on your computer.
- Open Cydia Impactor and connect your iOS device to your computer using a USB cable.
- Now drag and drop the IPA file that you want to install onto Cydia Impactor.
- Cydia Impactor will now prompt for your Apple ID and password. Enter the credentials and installation will begin.
- After the app is installed, go to Settings > General > Profiles (or “Device Management” / “Profiles & Device Management”). Find the profile with your Apple ID and open it.
- Tap on the Trust button.
- Done! You can now use the app, enjoy!
Here i have covered the 4 best methods to download and install NDS4iOS on iOS devices. Use anyone method from the above and install the emulator. If you already have ROMs then it’s good but if dont have then here are some of the best NDS4iOS ROMs.
Download the ROMs from the above link and install them using iTunes or iFile. If you face a problem while installing the emulator, comment down below.