We always try our best to provide the latest and valuable information to our readers, so they can always remain updated with techy things going around.
If you have an awesome idea or tips which you want to share with our audience then try writing for us. In the past few days, we have received a lot of Guest Post requests and now we opened the gate for them.
Before writing for a guest post you must follow our Rules and Guidelines.
Rules & Guidelines
- Your article should be 100% unique and plagiarism free. Your content must not be published anywhere on the web.
- A+ Grammar and friendly writing tone.
- Make precise titles within 70 characters.
- Content length should be at least 1000 words.
- It’s better to use images and videos to represent your article more attractive. You must give credit to the image and video owners in this case.
- You can add one link in the article and another link from your bio once you post a minimum of 5 posts.
- We reserve the right to edit and modify the submitted article to match the rest of the techorhow.com posts.
Topics We allow
- Technology News, Gadgets
- How-to Guides & Tutorials
- Windows, Android, Mac, iOS, Linux and other Operating system tips and solutions.
- Hacking & Security Breach
- Free tips, tricks, deals
How will you get benefitted?
At techorhow we have good traffic and if you write a great post you will get good niche traffic. Your post will remain published for the lifetime once approved until violation of any rules and conditions.
Apart from this, you will receive a permanent do-follow backlink which will improve your domain and page authority in search engines.
Your post will also be shared on our social media platforms from where you can get good exposure.
How to Submit Articles
If you are convenient to follow the above rules and guidelines then submit your Post to [email protected]
Attach your post in .docx format with all details including Graphics and Media.
Along with this at below of post write Author bio including your Name, Email address, Social media accounts, and a short description about yourself.