What Exactly Is Supercharge technology?
- Supercharge technology enables you to charge your devices in just a fraction of time it takes to top it up the conventional way.Voltage refers to the strength of the electric current, while amperage or current is the amount of electricity flowing.
Table of Contents
Qualcomm’s Quick Charge & Supercharge Techonology :
- You’ve probably already heard about Qualcomm’s Quick Charge, OPPO’s VOOC flash charge, or OnePlus’ Dash Charge, which can juice up a smartphone’s battery to around 60 percent in just 30 minutes. Increasing the current used to charge a battery decreases charging time. To make these devices charge more quickly, OEMs boost one of the two.
- Qualcomm’s Quick Charge technology leverages on different power outputs — mostly voltage adjustments — for the charger, depending on the current battery capacity of the device. Quick Charge 1.0, 2.0, 3.0, 4.0, and just recently, 4+.
- It’s an optional feature of Qualcomm system-on-chip technology like the Snapdragon 845, 835, 820, 620, 618, 617, and 430.
Quick Charge are capable of :
|Quick Charge Version||Voltage||Current||Power (Watts)|
|1.0||5V||2A||Up to 10W|
|2.0||5V, 9V, 12V||2A, 2A, 1.67A||Up to 18W|
|3.0||From 3.2V to 20V, dynamic increments of 200mV||2.6A, 4.6A||Up to 18W|
|4.0||Dynamic||Dynamic||Up to 28W|
20W Quick Quick Supercharge Huawei SmartPhone:
- But by future we are going to see 20W supercharging phones: BY HUAWEI. It is reportedly working on a new 20W SuperCharge protocol that could debut next year. The new 20W SuperCharge protocol by HUAWEI will use half the amperage of the SuperCharge Gen. 2 that featured on the Mate 20.
- The arrival of the 20W SuperCharge technology will help Huawei bring an advanced fast-charging experience to a list of 2019 models.
- Huawei P30
- Honor Magic 2.